Schedule Service With Our
Pest Mitigation Company
in East Texas
When your home doesn’t feel like your own, it’s time to connect with the pest mitigation company you can count on in Longview, TX. With Bug Police, you can rest easy knowing that your property will be pest-free in no time at all. Give us a call today at (903) 285-8008 to speak with an experienced member of our team.
1. Is it true that bed bugs only like dirty environments? No, definitely not.
2. What types of dwellings do bug beds inhabit? Any dwelling where people reside.
3. How long can bed bugs go without food? We discovered them dormant in storage for over a year.
4. Do bed bugs just inhabit beds? No, bed bugs inhabit anywhere people lounge.
5. What do bed bugs look like? Bed bugs can vary in appearance from small, yellowish, and clear to reddish-brown and oval-shaped.
6. Do bed bugs feed off human blood? Yes.
7. Do bed bugs carry diseases? As of yet, no.
8. How often do female bed bugs lay eggs? One to five per day.
1. How far can mosquitoes fly? One to three miles is what has been reported depending on who you ask.
2. How much do mosquitoes weigh? 3 to 10 milligrams.
3. Do mosquitoes have teeth? No.
4. How many times can a mosquito bite? Multiple until engorged.
5. Do mosquitoes carry viruses? Yes.
6. How long on average do mosquitoes live? Males live for approximately 10 days, and females live for approximately 45 days.
1. What types of termites are there? Subterranean, Drywood, Formosan, and Dampwood.
2. When do termite swarms happen? In East Texas, they usually occur between the end of February to April.
3. Will my homeowners insurance cover termite damage? No.
4. What do termites do all day? They forage and feed 24/7/365.
5. What do termites feed off of? Cellulose in wood and paper products.
6. How long will the termite treatment take? From one to eight hours depending on size and requirements.
7. Do you provide residential termite services? Yes.
8. Do you provide commercial termite services? Yes.
1. How do I know if I have a cockroach infestation? You will know.
2. Where should I look for cockroaches? Kitchen areas such as cabinet hinges, behind the refrigerator and under the edge of countertops.
3. Can cockroaches fly? Some can.
4. How do I prevent cockroaches? Good sanitation practices.
5. How do I get rid of cockroaches? A good aerosol will work unless the issue has been neglected and the population has grown out of hand. Then you’ll need professional products and service.
6. What are the treatments out there for cockroaches? Baits, liquid concentrates, aerosols and glueboards. Dusts are available but not the best course of action.
7. Do cockroaches bite? Yes.